What is Super Rewards?
Super Rewards is an online shopping platform where retailers pay cash rewards into your super.Here’s how it works: Every time you shop, whether you’re getting the groceries or buying shoes, you will get cash rewards from our retail partners paid into your super account. Seamless. Effortless. Beautiful.
Who can benefit from Super Rewards?
Super Rewards is for everyone – women and men of all ages, regardless of education, background or sexuality. It was created by women, especially for women, who are heavily impacted by the super gap.However we realise that many different groups face economic disadvantage, and we’d love to help as many people as we can. Using technology designed by us and driven by our purpose, we maximise the amount of money going into your super, without asking for more money from you - because we don’t want YOU to pay a cent more than you have to.
- Is for people who care about their retirement.
- Is for people who want to improve their financial wellbeing.
- Is for people who want to worry about one less thing.
- Is for people who want to be rewarded for all the time spent on unpaid labour.
REGISTER TODAYSuper Rewards will help women get even – with their super. Get started now.
How does Super Rewards work?
You become a Super Rewards member. Then, when you shop, our retail partners will pay cash rewards into your super. It’s that easy. We’ve designed Super Rewards so that it blends seamlessly into your everyday life. Because that’s what you need. A solution that works effectively, easily, and in the background.
- Retailers top up your super when you shop online
- Compatible with all super funds & self-managed super funds (SMSF)
- Free to join, no upfront charges
We'll provide the super magic. That's our super power!Our 120+ retail partners have a shared mission in helping close the super gap, and enabling women to reach a more comfortable retirement. By becoming a Super Rewards retailer, they are stepping up to the plate, to show how they support women now, tomorrow, and into retirement.
Super Rewards retail partners include:
- Department Stores
- Children’s Toys
- Baby products
- Sports and Fitness
Why Super Rewards?
Super Rewards is a solution to the superannuation problem faced by women.Women retire with 58% as much super as men* and enough for only 6 years of retirement. This superannuation gap is because of unequal pay, time out of the workforce, and the fact that most women work part-time or casually.
Underfunded. Unsupported. Unaware.
- 40% of single women enter retirement in poverty
- The fastest growing group of homeless people in Australia are women aged 55
- The value of the unpaid economy each year in Australia is $2.2 trillion, of which childcare alone is $345bn
- The cost of two children in fulltime childcare is greater than the average woman’s salary
- The gender pay gap is still 21% by total remuneration, despite Equal Pay being legislated in 1969
*All sources can be found on our FAQ page
We’re women who get it.
Start super charging your super now!
Sign up to our newsletter.